Home Purchase Basics
Home Purchase Basics – Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home!
There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. Here’s some information that will keep you on track.
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it’s important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience.
What to expect from a Real Estate Agent:
- Preview available homes that are priced for your budget
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you’ve defined them
- Determine a property’s value based on neighborhood, market appeal, etc
- Negotiate the right deal for you
What to expect from Your Loan Officer:
- Assist you in selecting the right loan to meet your personal situation and goals
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan – only deal points and progress are shared
- Get the appropriate loan for you at great rates and fees
Count on yourself to:
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions in a timely manner
- Enjoy purchasing your home
Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
Connect with a Loan Officer at Impac Mortgage Corp., Get a Quick Quote or
Call Us Today 877-605-9531
© 2019 Impac Mortgage Corp., Corporate Office located at 19500 Jamboree Rd., Irvine, CA 92612, 800-597-4101. NMLS #128231, AL #MC20787; AK #AK128231 AZ #BK-0910550; California Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight, under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act #4131083; Colorado Regulated by the Division of Real Estate; Georgia Residential Mortgage #23673; Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee; Kansas Mortgage Company License #MC.0025417; Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance; Nevada 2831 St. Rose Parkway, Suite 215, Henderson, NV 89052 702-589-4637; Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department; Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance; Impac Mortgage Corp. dba Excel Mortgage - NY Licensed Mortgage Banker—NYS Department of Financial Services; Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Mortgage Banker Exemption #MBMB.850196.000; OR #ML5014; PA #46178; Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission #MC-5526; and WA #CL-128231. All applications are subject to underwriting guidelines and approval. Not all programs available in all areas. Other restrictions may apply. Also doing business in AR, CT, DC, FL, HI, ID, IN, IA, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, NM, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WV, and WI. NMLS Consumer Access - www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
. Equal Housing Lender
*Impac Mortgage Corp. is not licensed to conduct business in the following states: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NY and WY.
Website authorization by New York State Department of Financial Services is pending. Until this website is authorized, no mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York will be accepted through this site.
Reminder: Loan applications or inquiries will be addressed by Impac Mortgage Corp.’s CashCall Mortgage division.